What hardware does SeeMe need?
SeeMe works best with following hardware:
- Operating system: Windows 8/8.1 (or newer)
- Processor: Intel i5 CPU (or better)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (or more)
- Kinect for Xbox One (sample link)
- Kinect Adapter for Windows (sample link)
- USB 3.0 (gen2) port
- Graphics card: Nvidia or AMD Radeon (or better)
- It is recommended to work with 2 monitors - one monitor for the therapist's
panel and the other for patient to play therapeutic tasks. In real time the
therapist can monitor the patient’s performance and adjust parameters of current
"gamiﬁed" exercise to match the patient’s individual recovery needs.
SeeMe is normally sold as software only. No hardware is included by default. If
you would like to buy a complete system with all hardware – please contact us.
This is a modern approach to rehabilitation, which is fun for the patient. This
form of a session, from the psychological point of view, brings many positive aspects,
which result in stronger effects - desired in terms of improving the functioning
of the people undergoing the rehabilitation. Find more Kinect Rehabilitation